Report to the Baton Rouge Store Manager.
Work in a capacity to manage and facilitate a wonderful customer experience from the moment they enter until they are departing. Greet clients enthusiastically when they enter the store, assist them or pair them with the next available fitter, check on and sell to any clients shopping the floor, utilize Bra Genie’s method for sizing clients and pull accordingly for them from our vault and floor, and ring their clients at the completion of their shopping experience. Beyond providing assistance to our clients, you may also be charged with auxiliary tasks which aide in the everyday/monthly/yearly operations of the store including but not limited to: completing inventories, sizing merchandise, hanging merchandise, re-stocking merchandise. It is the expectation that the Asst. Manager will take on all expected duties, responsibilities, and meet qualifications as previously described along with the additional duties of offering specialized support to the Store Manager and working as Manager on Duty in the absence of the Store Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet customers enthusiastically as they enter the store. Obtain necessary information to ensure we are able to provide them with the best possible service including: name, reason for visit, whether they are a new or repeat client.
- Keep track of rotation of fitters in order to most efficiently assist customers.
- Fitting clients utilizing Bra Genie’s method for sizing and pulling product for clients at their request. Introducing clients to options they may not realize are available both from vault and floor.
- Ringing customers, retrieving items from floor, hanging bras, re-stocking merchandise.
- Complete auxiliary tasks as necessary such as: inventories, sizing of products, filing paperwork, etc.
- Maintain current product knowledge of all inventory in order to best assist customers who shop in store or by phone.
- Answer the phone with a smile in your voice and provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Assist clients with exchange or store credit concerns. Ensure that proper procedure to process exchange or store credit is utilized. Communicating with our clients in an empathetic manner when we are unable to complete requested exchange/store credit.
- Ensuring that team members are on task throughout the day and that all necessary objectives for the day are completed as needed or instructed by Store Manager.
- Ensuring the team members are taking lunches for each shift.
- Ensuring that team member punches are recorded correctly for their shift.
- Arrive by 9:45 a.m., count cash drawers, manage completion of Opening Checklist and delegate additional duties for staff until Freight arrives (Inventories, Markdowns, Training including new styles, etc.)
- Keep only essential staff after 5 pm (Self and one Closing Fitter as needed). Ensure that Mgr. Closing Checklist and Store Closing Checklist are completed. Minimize payroll dollars so that if there is another manager staying, the closing helper can be released.
- Addressing any client or team member concerns, as appropriate, in the absence of or in assistance to the Store Manager.
- Customer service experience required.
- A basic level of deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain control in chaotic or stressful situations in order to provide a calm environment for clients and team-members.
- High School education or equivalent required.
- Customer Service experience preferred but not required.
- Outgoing and professional demeanor.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of managing several tasks at once.
- Available to work weekends and applicable holidays.
- Can lift up to 20lbs.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time unhindered and climb ladders.
- Professional communication and basic math skills.
Interested in applying? Email your resume to email@example.com.